The Violin Shoppe
• Choose from a selection of 120+ instruments in stock.
• Basses, cellos, violas, violins.
• Bows and re-hairing.
• Trade your old instrument in toward a new one.
• Free repair estimates.
• Repairs are done in-house.
• Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express accepted.
Choose from an assortment of bows and accessories to match your instrument. Try out various combinations of chinrests and shoulder rests until the instrument feels just right. Consider a second bow, not just as a back-up, but also to help reduce arm fatigue by using a bow that has a different weight and balance point. Also, you might be surprised what a difference in sound a bow can make.
Are you unhappy with the sound and playability of your instrument? Bring it in for a diagnosis and adjustment! Various "tweaks" can be performed to change the sound and playability, such as adjusting the bridge, adjusting the scoop of the fingerboard, lubricating the pegs, adjusting the sound post, changing the strings, locating and eliminating buzzes.
Our mission is to make your playing experience a positive one!